Monday, November 8, 2010

30 weeks!

I'm 30 weeks this week...Here's my belly...


Little different angle...


My bite-sized almond joy had two almonds! Yay!


I guess our freezer is a little cold...
We dream about Ferdinand's ice cream...not really, but we miss it!
Let's see, what have we been up to? Well we've been rearranging our living situation a bit...and preparing, little by little for the coming of the babe. We moved into a different bedroom, which will be closest to the baby room and we also bought some furniture for our barren spare rooms. Tim has been so cheerful and doing lots of lifting stuff so that I don't have to :-)
We helped with music on Sunday. Tim played guitar and I played the keyboard and sang. Our pastor is gone visiting family in California, so a man named Jed preached. He told the story of how he came to follow Christ. One day, at God's urging, his wife drove to his office and led him through the Campus Crusade for Christ tract about the Spirit-filled life, and God used that in his life.
It's been cool...even chilly here this last week. I've worn a long sleeve shirt most days, and even my jacket! We are experiencing what I consider "Fall" weather, and it's really great. It's supposed to be highs in the 70's later this week, but we'll see. I'm really enjoying this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting tummy pictures! You look great!