Monday, March 8, 2010

Florida

Yesterday (Sunday) morning at 3:20am the alarm went off. We got up, got dressed and headed over to the Marston house. Mrs. M had fixed a tasty sort of egg quiche with sausage...that was really nice of her. Then we took our dear husbands to the Spokane airport so they could travel to the far and distant land of Florida. They'll be doing some work down there,where my handsome man gets to use his amazing signal processing skills...yes.
Here are our men, maybe around 5:30am, heading off to go through security...


I really miss him! But Mrs. M and I get to fly down on Friday morning to be with them for about 9 days. I'm looking forward to it!
Today I finished reading Out of the Comfort Zone, by George Verwer, the man who founded Operation Mobilization. I didn't want to read it for the longest time, but I had told the person who had given it to me that I would, so I did. It had been lost for a while, just stored away in a box of books. But I read it and it was good. He talks about many different aspects of missions and mission mobilization.
And last but not least:
I'm drinking a glass of grapefruit juice. I like to think it's my husband's key to such healthy teeth (even though I'm pretty sure it's genetic...)

No comments: