Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Last Little While-

So we've been experiencing some amazingly beautiful weather lately. My dear husband took these beautiful pictures on his walk home for work a couple of weeks ago. (Note: Blogger has been making my pictures look grainy...maybe this is my fault? but I'm not doing anything differently than I have in the past...so please understand.)



Then on Friday Tim took me on a date for lunch to Ferdinands. Great ice-cream and a most excellent time with my husband. We played two person Rook...



On Saturday we were able to have family lunch, and spend some time with brother-and-sister in law and father-and-mother in law...we ate pizza and played Rook (do you sense a theme here?)...then in the later afternoon Tim changed the oil on the car. I had really good time with him.

Here's some pictures of my man changing the oil...

oil coming out...

getting ready to change the filter/screwing the first thingy back on...
(see that great ring?)

replenishing the oil supply...

No comments: