Friday, April 18, 2008

This is a beautiful simple song, with a lovely melody....

Jesus, Du allein bist genug;
Du bist alles für mich.
Jesus, öffne mein Herz
lass mich sehen und verstehen,
dass Du mich liebst.

Komm und fülle mein Herz.
Gib mir neu deinen Geist.
Du bist unser Gott, der Heilung bringt,
Licht des Lebens, dass das Dunkel durchdringt....


It's Friday and tomorrow's Saturday. Amelie and I are going to go early to the Bakery and pick up fresh bread rolls for breakfast. I love fresh bread rolls for breakfast...
Maybe I'll get to go to bed early tonight, that would be wonderful.
I'm feeling better these days because my schedule is taking more form and I feel like I have some sort of an idea how things go with all my class and everything.
I will be taking oral tests at the end of the semester over my 4 Vorlesungs (Vor-in front of les-stem that means it has to do with reading ung-noun ending). Yep, just like it sounds...someone goes up there and reads something out. Did I already mention that? It can be really boring. But my phonology professor is really cool and interesting, plus I like phonology.
We've now fixed a tea time into life here at the von Bibra house, which I'm kind of excited about for two reasons 1) I really like having tea and tea time makes me really happy, and 2) I have some sort of concrete idea where and when my next food is going to come. Sounds silly, but I am a happier, more relaxed person when I don't stress about food. We've been getting better about having dinner every night, which is good for another two reasons: 1) Food is important, and 2) I really like eating all together and having a sort of collective time with the family.
Ok, I'm going to go make waffles for tea time!

No comments: