Yeah, no new pictures...sorry. But I was in the Bonn Art Museum today, which was pretty amazing. First of all, the building is super cule (ok, I left that error on purpose, because I seriously cannot believe that I wrote the word 'cool' as 'cule'. Unglaublich.) just the way that it is put together is kind of like a well-lighted, cheery labrynth, if there could be such a thing. We saw the August Macke section. He's an impressionist from Bonn...really cool. I love all the bright colours.
I'm amazed, secondly, that I actually went to and enjoyed the museum. Usually when someone says museum my first reaction is some sort of mix between: "Oh no! somebody get me out of here! Help! Don't make me! no, no, I'll do anything, pleeeaaaase...how long?" then a brief time where I feel like I'm suffocating and totally restrained. And then (this all takes place in a matter of seconds) comes the : "I should probably see this stuff, because it's important. Duty."
BUT, this was really cool. I had a good time. I love all the bright colours and mixes of colours that the impressionists use.
2 comments:
hey, you should add me as a friend...since i don't know how to...
kate
me either, actually! ~HRB
Post a Comment