Epic for the day: I got kicked off the bus and pretty much had an emotional break down. It wasn't because I did anything wrong, as far as I know; but after such a long day I simply didn't have the constitution to handle it. The bus driver absolutely insisted that my bike and I get off the bus when two baby strollers got on--even though there was enough room and the nice father told the bus driver that it was no problem. Stranded...well not completely...but I felt like it nonetheless. So, weeping, tired, and hungry I rode home...
Jesus said: "you have heard that it was said 'love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you..."
I'm so glad that there was warm dinner when I got home...potatoes and waziki sauce, or whatever the turkish people put on things...yogurty, cucumbery, garlicky...very good on potatoes.
More interesting: the German students, instead of clapping, knock on their desks when a professor is finished with the lecture or something like that. I think it's pretty clever...
4 comments:
Ich weiss. My heart is with you.
s
Liebe Schwester, ich wünsche mir, dass du hier her kommen könntest! HRB
I'm so sorry you were forced off the bus--I'm just hoping that God will use this somehow. Was it your old slow bike? It's become a sort of cross for you that you pick up daily, I think. Trude
miss you hil! i'm praying for you every day!
~b
Post a Comment