Isabel Claire was born on December 5, 2012 at 11:43pm. She weighed 7lb 0.2 oz.
Inga Marie was born December 6, 2012 by cesarean section at 12:03am. She weighed 7lb 0.4oz.
Both babies are healthy and are eating and sleeping well, praise the Lord!
Pictures: Isabel is on the right in both the together shots. The other two pictures were taken just after they arrived. Inga is the first one and Isabel the second...




3 comments:
We have been praying for their safe arrival & are so glad they are big & healthy! I think it is really neat that they do not share a birthday. I am sure they will have lots of joint birthday parties, but they can each still have a special day that is just theirs. So cool! We look forward to seeing more pictures!
They are darling Hil and definitely look more Marston than Boothie. : )
Heid
Beautiful!! Thanks for posting pics! I hope your recovery is going well.
Post a Comment