Here are some photos from the past few weeks. We are having a wonderful time with Grammy, Emily, Christi, and Noah! I'm currently 39w 2d pregnant, and we are so thankful for the babies' and my health! Please pray for all of our safety during delivery...
Picture captions (since I don't know how to do it on the blogger app)
1. Mom and the kids made an amazing, private, candlelight dinner for our anniversary! What a treat!
2. We went kite flying with some very colorful kites mom got at world market.
3. Belly pic of me at the beach yesterday...
4. Uncle Noah and Annie eating bananas together!
5&6. We went to the beach and the kids went swimming!
7. Grammy and Annie making an orange bread bear (that tasted delicious)!







2 comments:
I am so glad those little girls have stayed inside you for so long! SO many twins get born early and need extra hospital time.
I love the belly picture! It looks like we carry the same - a big basketball all in front. Too bad I got close to that big but I was only carrying one (almost 10 pound)baby :)
Praying for a safe, healthy, happy delivery!!!
It's so wonderful to hear how you and your family are doing! Many prayers from Chicago :)
Post a Comment