Tuesday, January 11, 2011

no baby yet, but more Christmas photos!

I'm now 39 weeks 4 days. No baby yet (it could possibly still be a while...something like over 50% of babies are born after their estimated due date and some other large percent are born after the 41st week, I think. Yikes!)

Anyway, here are some pictures of Christmas time!


Ruby's very first stocking 

 Mom sent us each a stocking filled with goodies. They were great, thanks mom!

We also filled stockings for each other... so there were lots of great stocking gifts! Thanks Ray and Jane for the very cool stockings!




 Ray with his 'extra life' mario kart candies...




 Jane and I got our husbands a very cool surprise...


...remote controll helicopters!  They had a lot of fun flying them in the days following Christmas...

Jane and I are preparing dinner... 


Jane put rosemary, lemon and garlic in the chicken...also some butter under the skin. Yum! 

Paula and Josh and Camilla came over in the early afternoon. Camilla got to open some special presents!  

Josh and Paula finished up the dinner prep and set the table beautifully while the rest of us skyped with the Boothman family...then we shared a very festive Christmas dinner! 

  And for dessert, Josh and Paula brought Christmas pudding! The brandy burned this beautiful colour blue...


Here's Tim flying his helicopter...

Ray and Ruby


Ruby really liked the spagetti...just like her dad!

1 comment:

Melissa K. said...

Praise the Lord you're nearing your due-date, and praise Him also that you've kept that precious babe inside for so long. The longer the better as they say! I hope and pray your labor and delivery is uneventful and as peaceful as can be. Lots of love from the midwest!