Thursday, January 20, 2011

41weeks tomorrow

Just in case you're interested: no baby yet. My mom is down here, though, which has been really nice. We've been having a great time talking and reading and going to the store together. Mom brought lots of good reading material with her, so I have lots of good books to look forward to! Thanks mom!

5 comments:

Melissa K. said...

Moms are great people to have around - especially yours!

Katelyn Schultz said...

So glad to hear an update, Josh and I are praying for you and your family!
(An email will be following :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for your card! I am so enjoy to see your life pictures and especially looking forward to seeing the baby girl's!

Miss you guys!
Crystal

Anonymous said...

Hilary,
Tomorrow should be the Day - January 22 - my birthday! Keeping you in my prayers, Tess

Anonymous said...

Congrats from "The Johns"!!!! Hoping to meet Annie soon!