I know that I haven't posted in a while, and unfortunately we haven't been taking any pictures recently. It seems like we just forget to take the camera when we go places...I'll try to remember to take some pictures and post them before too long!
Tim had Monday off for Columbus Day, which was really nice. We had a relaxing time and went to a coffee shop, where we played Boggle, 2-handed Rook, and the scribble-picture game. This all occured after Tim got our water situation figured out.
It looked like this. I open up our water bill from the city. I stare at it in confusion and shock. $513.00 for 27 days of water? Wait. What the hack?!
It said that we had used 64,100 gallons of water from August 19th (we didn't move in until the 23rd) until September 15th. I mean, we didn't even have a washer and dryer until the first weekend in September. So we were pretty baffled. That's comparable to us filling up one of these above ground swimming pools almost every day. Pretty crazy!
So Tim called in and got it figured out. There was an error somewhere. Quite a big error, I'd say! But we're grateful and relieved.
I get to feel the baby kicking around a lot these days. It's pretty exciting! I'm 26 weeks along now, and I'll try to post a picture of the belly before too long...
3 comments:
So glad the water bill got sorted out happily in the end! I just about fell on the floor when Jon told me about it -- which is saying something, since I was lying in bed sick...lol.
So excited about baby girl moving around! :)
Did the water company give you an explanation for the huge charge? I can hardly wait to hear what your next bill is like! Mominlaw
They didn't really give much of an explanation beyond the meter reading somehow being wrong. But whatever the case is, we're glad that things have gotten ironed out!
Post a Comment