"Do you see a man skilled in his work?
He will serve before kings;
he will not serve before obscure men."
Proverbs 22:29
This verse reminds me of my husband.
Besides being very skilled in what he does at work, Tim is also a skilled artist. He made some lovely christmas cards this year. Here he is working on the one he gave to my sister Emily...
Here are some pictures from life and of our apartment.
Now for some views of the apartment!
Kitchen
The kitchen is pretty spacious and bright
Bedroom
The bedroom and livingroom were actually just one big room, but Tim creatively put up some curtain rods and made a separator. Yay Tim!
sorry about the blinding light on the top of the picture. But you can see the curtain separator...
Here you can see the livingroom and a little into the bedroom portion...we have these random closets (hidden by off-white curtains on left), but because it's just the 2 of us, it's really not a problem at all that the house is a funny design. We really like it!
Bedroom
Between the living room and the kitchen is a random little space about 6' by 10' where I've setup my office. I'll try to post a picture of that space too!
We really like our little place! It's nice and warm and it's ours.
2 comments:
Yay! I didn't know you started posting again until I stumbled upon this and had quite a bit of catch upto do! Great posts and pictures Hilary, looking forward to reading more. :) I really appreciate you guys!
I cannot remember what you said your mom's website was, and I can't seem to find it on google. What was it?
Post a Comment