Thursday, October 16, 2008

Carrie and I finally get to do something together

This morning I woke up at 5:50 and went for a walk with my friend Anna at 6am. The fresh air was invigorating and when I came back home at about 6:30 for Bible reading time I was wide awake...
...this morning it happened, we ran out of milk. Sarah and I decided to forfeit milk in our cereal for the sake of our tea, so we had yogurt instead, which tasted good.
Carrie called me and told me that she ended up not having to work today, which was a good surprise, so I walked to her place and we then went for *a walk (*which is always an adventure). There are more pictures on her blog and will probably eventually be commentary there too...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so weird...

Anonymous said...

cute weird...

Mrs. M

Carrie said...

I don't think Peter meant weird.....I think he meant awesome!