I really hope this works. I am going to go meet a friend in Bonn this morning, so I don't have time to post several pictures, but I wanted to try and post this video. Tim uploaded it for me onto a sight that is better quality than youtube (thanks Tim) and so it might take a little longer to load, but I hope you all enjoy it!
From the left to the right: Johanna (accordian), Naomi (recorder-backup), Lady from Church (recorder), Esther (recorder melody), Miriam (violin melody), Christiane (the mother, recorder), and me (violin-second voice), Volker (guitar, the father of the clan). Percussion is this guy from church and Nathaniel playing the clacker thing.
5 comments:
Wow--the video turned out great! What fun! I also have a wonderful memory of you, Felicitas, and Amelie singing together. Heavenly. Trude
Wow!! That sounds so good!
Thanks for the comments!
I'm stuck in a lab without the proper software to check it out, and as I'm typing this I remember that I don't have headphones regardless. But, thanks to you, I have something to look forward to after I finish homework and go home. May God grant you an amazing last week in Europe!
Hey, I didn't realize that Dogalog doesn't work on all computers, (for some reason), so please see the youtube version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bbRHXZ-bt0 or on my blog if it doesn't work
Post a Comment