Monday, September 8, 2008

HOME!!!

I'm home!!! I mean, I'm at the von Bibra's home. Plus, it's just one week until I begin my travels home to home home, Washington State!


My last week with the Seitz Family was good, fast, and rewarding. I'll try to attach some picturers and before too long I'm going to have a video of us playing an irish song at the wedding that I went to on Saturday. It was cool because the bride was also named Hilary. She was from Ireland. Mostly I'm really grateful for God's graciousness and generosity to me. The family and kids, especially Simeon the almost-three-year-old, were very sad to see me go....


I'm going to wait until I have a better connection to put these pictures on my blog, maybe I'll put one up now...




This picture was taken yesterday at the big church get together. That's Simeon. He was meloncholy because he knew that I was leaving soon. There will be (hopefully) lots more pictures of him to come. I have way more pictures of the youngest children because I spent a lot more time with them.

2 comments:

tmm said...

Beautiful. Thanks for posting the picture, glad you got back safe, can't wait to see more pictures and the video

Carrie said...

Dearest, that picture is very cute. I can't wait to see more, but mostly I can't wait to see you in person. A little more than a week.....I am really excited. Email me and tell me your arrival time.