Praise the Lord I'm done with two of my tests. Thanks so much for praying, everyone!!!
I made an incredibly delicious applecake yesterday with Angelika.
The weather is sunny, which is another praise.
I saw this really cool pair of shoes today in Bonn. (the wonderful little brown ones you bought me along time ago, Mom, are finally biting the dust). Alas, they were 120 euros. Maybe they'll go on sale, you never know.
Felicitas made this runny yogurty stuff and you can make tasty yogurt drinks with it.
The corn is now above my head.
Oh yeah. I figured out that the my shower in the basement has a plug that allows you to fill the shower with about 5 inches of water. So I can take a warm mini-bath and I don't have to heat up mega amounts of water to get it good temp. Warmness.
Oh, HUGE BREAKTHROUGH Amadeus and I had a good time this morning together. And I mean, I didn't just survive, I enjoyed it! We talked and he tried to help by doing his chore while I was cleaning, and he shook out a rug for me and ran around while I weeded the garden and sat (voluntarily) in my lap... Thank you to everyone who has been praying for Amadeus.
No comments:
Post a Comment