Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Survival

I didn't perish from Tuesday, although I thought I would.
I wrote this Haiku during the first 1.5 hours of tutorial misery

My Cool Watch by H. Boothman

Mom gave me this watch
Multi-functioning coolness.
Mom: woman of wisdom

Sorry, my Haiku is deficient, but my watch is really super. Thanks again mom. I use the 3 alarms quite frequently. And it get's wet a lot too, and it still works because it's water proof.

I took a long walk up on my favourite place up behind the Sportplatz (dirt soccer field). It was beautiful and windy and I was by myself. My day is way better. Plus, the v. Bibras have a harmonica.

4 comments:

tmm said...

Cool! I'll add one:

A Harmonica
and Amadeus. Uh oh.
Good combination?

Anonymous said...

Hello Dearest, I think that is the first Haiku, or semi-Haiku ever to include me. Glad you like the cool watch. My current phone has 5 alarms which I love-love-love and use-use-use all during school year. Wake us, breakfast timer, chore timer, first timer for the bus, etc. And that alarm is the WSU fight song, the one that reminds the kids to get their lunches and backpacks and scurry around finding shoes...while all the time yelling, "first timer, first timer!" to increase the panic level, if that is possible. By the time it goes off the second time and they are yelling,"second timer," Joe, the bus driver is just about to commence honking outside the house, which is utter humiliation and to be avoided at all costs...
Thanks for the pics, there are never too many!
Thanks for saying nice things. I love you.

Anonymous said...

duh-duh.duh-duh. ye-ah.(flash to Carrie's song)
Zuuupah, ueber-poster you. Zuupah.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I know where your favorite place is (approx) because I've been there. That makes me happy.
Kate