Sunday, July 20, 2008

Slovakia

Well folks, we made it to Slovakia! This keyboard is strange, but I just switched it to English. So it's better now.
I spent last night in Cieszyn, Poland at the church there. We had a nice time and the set-up is really good. The church has places to stay, like dorm-ish places, showers, kitchens...the whole works. It's really practical and cool. Plus, the people are very generous.
Now we're staying at Mata's church's Mission House. It basically has places to stay and is utilized by the church. The youth group hangs out here.
Interesting comment of the day: There is a bathroom here in the Mission House in which the toilet doesn't work. On the door it says in Slovak that you aren't supposed to do your business there and the English word they use for 'business' is a profanity. We all got a laugh about that, especially because it's in a church-ish building.
Mata is doing super!
We made music and sang this evening...
I'm going to go to bed!

No comments: