Annie and Alana arrived safely! I'm thrilled to have them. Hopefully we'll have some pictures soon, but tomorrow is so full that I don't think I'll have time...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello Hildee, I am glad everybody is there, listening to so many Germans speaking so much German! I would love to see pictures if you have time and to hear of the newest adventures. And, just for an idea, I haven't seen any pictures of Aldi on your site which we definitely need some of to see, or any pictures of the Hauptbahnhof or more of the uni. I love you. Right now on the cd in the living room is blasting that you got to know when to hold 'em....Alvays exciting here, you never know vhat vill pop up.
3 comments:
Hello Hildee, I am glad everybody is there, listening to so many Germans speaking so much German! I would love to see pictures if you have time and to hear of the newest adventures. And, just for an idea, I haven't seen any pictures of Aldi on your site which we definitely need some of to see, or any pictures of the Hauptbahnhof or more of the uni. I love you. Right now on the cd in the living room is blasting that you got to know when to hold 'em....Alvays exciting here, you never know vhat vill pop up.
Thanks for the update, looking for pictures.
DAD also, I am on facebook and I want to be your friend.
Thanks for the comments! Sorry I've not posted recently. Love you guys too,
Love,
Hilary
Post a Comment