Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sunday



That's a really creative title, I know.


Carrie, Annie, and Alana left this morning. The woke me up at 4:45 and we got ready and made sandwiches and then I drove them to Bonn, where their train left at 5:44.


We had a really good week and you can see some pictures that I'm not going to post at my cousin's Blog: calhoungirl.blogspot.com (I'm not blog-savvy enough to know how to make a link. I think I remember seeing it somewhere, but I really don't want to look now).


It's almost seven in the morning. I tried going back to bed, but it didn't work.


Oh yeah! The Marstons are coming to visit this morning! Please pray for their safe travel and then for our safe travel to Paris and then back to our separate homes again.



Here's the von Bibra's
Here's Annie with Philipp Lahm, the famous German soccer player.

I've had enough with this blogger thing. It won't load pictures correctly. On my computer this picture is facing the right way. Maybe it's just my lack of savvyness, but it's irritating nonetheless.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i left you a comment and i don't know where it went....sarah

Anonymous said...

Wie war Paris? I love your posts. Annie looks quite nice next to philip lamb there.
sarah c.

Kyle Ryan said...

There's a little link button in your above where you type your post--it looks like a little green globe with a paperclip at the top. Just highlight the text that you want to turn into a link, click that link button, and enter the web address when it asks "Enter a URL." Hope that helps. Sounds like you all a blast!

thedoorninks said...

Wann kommst du zu yakima? Ich verpasse dich!

Carrie said...

I love you, I honestly love you! Camp is great, you should read my blog, and I'll see you again soon!