Thursday, June 12, 2008

tasty

Well, Germany lost the game against Croatia. It looks like Alex and I will each be eating a whole sardine. She and I made a pact before the game: Germany wins we eat ice cream together. German looses we each have to eat a whole sardine.

Peanutbutter Flips, a highly consumed snack food in German and other parts of Europe, are very strange but somehow good. We don't have them in America.

It poured rain today and I got to use my new Poncho from Pia. It worked very nicely; I should have put it on sooner.

Today I had coffee with Martina, a really cool girl who is going to live with my family next semester. After we had coffee and talked for a while we went to the Kaufhaus. In the basement is pretty much the fanciest Delikatessen/store where you can buy things to eat. It is beautiful, very international, and very expensive. There is this section with all kinds of beautiful little chocolates--and we each chose two of them (there were about 50 different kinds). They were very delicious.

Tetley Tea is very good.

No comments: