Here is Margaret and Michael, her fiancé. I had some Louisiana jumbalaya, which tasted good, and Margaret also made cornbread. Yummy.


And I had almost an hour to wait in Stuttgart, so I walked about a bit and it was beautiful. I swallowed my dislike of taking pictures in public and was like, "I'm doing this, it's ok, I'm taking a picture of Stuttgart. I should, I mean, I can't come to Stuttgart and not take a picture. Breath. Yes, those two ladies off to the left are talking about you. No big deal. Nope, ok, pictures taken. Done. Phewwww". I survived.
There were so many people between here, where I was standing, and the central station, off in the distance. I literally had to walk through the crowd, weave in and out among people. Crazy.
Here is Theresa, the youngest from the Freudenstadt clan, in a tree. She's super friendly and nice.
Here is the mother, Beate, and Johanna, the third. They are such nice people. The kind that you want to be around again. They brought me to the train station and waited until my train left.
This was taken while we were stopped at a little train station on the way to freudenstadt. This is right on the other side of the tracks. Beautiful, isn't it?About a week ago a bunch of us went to Mun's house and he cooked chinese food for us. It was tremendous. That's Mun with the apron and Nakato helping. It was a good time and the food was delicious!

And here are Amadeus and Queen being very cute...
"His name is Wonderful, His name is Wonderful, His name is Wonderful, Jesus my Lord.
He's the great Master, the Rock of all ages, Almighty God is He.
Bow down before Him, love and adore Him, His name is Wonderful, Jesus my Lord"
No comments:
Post a Comment