Thursday, May 29, 2008


Hey Everyone! It's been a while. I've not been doing much of anything in English and since I've stopped using English, for the most part, I've been having entire days/nights with only German thoughts. Sorry that I've been in bad contact. Please be patient. Thank you all for your prayers.
The pictures are from today. I've been really bad lately about taking my camera places. I'll try to do better...I made this out of old glass along the river. It says "Hila & Mengni"...



Here I am making it. We were going to go on a Boat trip down up the Rhein but we were too late. They don't run in the late evenings. (By the way, it's really light here...until 9:30 or 10...) So we rode our bikes to Mehlem and took the ferry across to Koenigswinter and at icecream. It was really beautiful.



Here is what Mengni etched into a rock...




Here we are on the ferry. I'm glad that we got to do something together...


Here is where we went from the path down to the river bank. I don't know if we were allowed but we did anyway. It was fun.
Mengni. She's very beautiful! I couldn't get this picture to load upright. I don't know why.

This one either, but here we are with our ice cream...



There is Mengni!
Ok, I'm going to bed!


No comments: