On Sunday we had a fest celebrating the 1 year anniversary of the Chinese pastor's ordination. It was really a fest and we even had duck meat.... This is our house.
Here's the view from the university main building--where I have all of my classes. The language departments are in this building as well as philosophy and something else, I think... It's really beautiful and on warm days like today there are tons of people sitting out on the grass or playing futball...
And here's the view from the other side. The picture above was taken pretty much smack dab in the middle of that building. It used to be a castle but has been rebuilt many times. There was a guy eating his lunch behind me when I was taking this but I decided not to care and take the picture anyway.
Oh yeah. I thought this was kind of cool. They have little blocker thingys (like for roads when the trains come) also for the bike/foot path. The blockers here are heavy duty...
And on the way to Amelie's Ballet there is this stoplight for bikes. It's pretty small (the light is about the size of the palm of my hand...). A lot of people ride bikes in Germany.
No comments:
Post a Comment