Tuesday, April 1, 2008

quick observation

Ok, it's late. I need to sleep, but I was just thinking...

Best 50 dollars I ever spent?: My awesome running tights.
Best gift I ever received?: my chacos (yay Annie and other contributors: namely Ana, Kate, and Ray...although many people helped!) and perhaps...no definitely every stocking or easter basket that my mom has ever given me. They are filled with the most creative and cool gifts and normally include those Japanese rice candies (you can eat the wrapper). Wow, I could go on and on, but I won't right now. My family gives amazing gifts...I have to tell this one. A couple of Christmas' ago I received a 6 pound...yes 6 pounds...block of swiss cheese. Isn't that incredible?
Favourite Food?: um...right now I'd have to say good, dark, whole-grainy, hearty German bread and gouda cheese, and kohlrabi. Quark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice. Sehr nice.
sb

Anonymous said...

vielen Dank, stgaw. Du bist mir ein Vorbild...brave one!
~HRB