Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Where I'm living...

My parents are coming tomorrow, yay! And here are some pictures of my house and room....

This is taken from the sidewalk...


This is the back yard. My window is the one with the wooden bench in front of it...


Here's my wonderful little room. See where the computer is? Yeah, well right now I'm only getting an internet signal if I place it on the window sill (where those colourful round things are) and sideways. I can move it like 3cm and the signal will be gone...



And this is taken from my bed looking the other direction. There is another bed in my room, Felicitas said, so that I can have a guests whenever I want. Cool, ne?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilary: Very nice. God has been blessed you with the room and family to stay with. -- Mr. M.