Sunday, February 24, 2008

More pictures

Here are a few more photos...



Here is Leonard, sitting in the chair in my room, looking through my music folder. He's a really nice kid, and he's got curly hair--a kindred spirit for sure.



Here we are playing badminton in the front yard. Amelie against Leonard, and Andrea--a girl from church who is super wonderful--is being the line guard.


This is a four-year-old's self-photo. I have many interesting pictures on my camera from Amadeus...


Here's the Köln Hauptbahnhof, which means central station. The prefix 'haupt'-means central, main, or head or something like that (For example: 'Hauptstadt' means 'capital' because 'haupt' means 'main' and 'Stadt' means 'city'). 'Bahn' is the word for the collective rail transportation (tram, subway, train...it's all the Bahn), and 'hof' is where something takes place or is. Maybe that's too much information, but there you have it.


And right across the way from the Hauptbahnhof is the Köln Cathedral. It's gigantic.

More to come when I can...blessings to all.

1 comment:

kmh said...

Two things: 1-I'm a tinge jealous that you get to inspect wonderful cathedrals as much as you'd like, and 2-Amadeus is adorable.