Tuesday, February 14, 2012

January, in pictures.

January was a great month for us. Annie turned 1 year old! (I'm planning to do a post dedicated to the delightful birthday weekend we had with our wonderful Gibbs relatives!) We just wish that Uncle Jacob and Aunt Marian and Ransom and Jude, and Uncle Ray and Aunt Jane and Ruby and Leo and Uncle Peter and Aunt Liz and Aunts Sarah, Annie, Kate, Trudy, Mercy, Charity, Emily, and Christiana, Uncle Noah, Grandpa and Grammy Boothman and Grandpa and Grandma Marston also could have joined in the fun!

We had quite a warm January, but it has cooled off in the past few days. (When I checked the weather yesterday morning, I think it was colder here than in Yakima, WA. Crazy.) It was 29 degrees when I checked on Sunday morning, but it warms up quite a bit during the day.

Annie is napping right now, so I'm going to post some pictures from our January...sans birthday pictures, which I hope are to come soon.

Annie likes her new book from the Deffenbaugh's!


Annie has really taken a liking to milk-jug lids.

She likes to put stuff in and take it out...







I didn't mind her playing with a grocery sack (while I was with her in the kitchen), until she started trying to put it on her head. Kids seem to have a knack for the dangerous.


Sometimes in the mornings, Daddy lets her romp around in her sleeper while mama get's a little more sleep.


Here she is playing with the new drawing book she got for Christmas.







Here's Annie playing the famous BabySmash! while I cut Tim's hair.

...fun with Daddy!



Thanks, Laughery's, for this wonderful bib for Christmas!

She can reach the stove controls. Wow. She also likes chocolate.



She found Phoebe!

...and a pen! Pen's are a favourite around here, along with the milk-lids.














3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, I miss you guys! Annie is so big, I can't believe it!

Laura Bacon RD said...

She is so adorable, Hilary! I can't believe she's 1! wow! She is so photogenic; thanks for posting! I really love it :)

Sarah said...

She is super cute! I love her!!