These pictures are not the most recent...they are almost all from about a week or more ago and I've been wanting to post them. Sorry for not many captions. Enjoy the pictures!
Aunt Paula and Cousin Camilla with Annie
***
Annie makes some amazing faces...
Socks from our friends, the Kawakamis, in Sendai. I think it was our first baby gift.
Grandma Marston
The following picture might be one of my favourites...
She sometimes does this little lounge pose with her fist under her chin. It's very cute! |
...taking a nap with daddy in the chair
Baby Bath Time
(the sequence is backwards, so the beginning of the bath is at the bottom. sorry.)
We've had some projectile vomiting around here...
Check out those amazing feet. They're so flexible!
Grandma Boothman
The little pea-pod in her green swaddle. She's definitely gotten bigger since then...
...one of her spontaneous sleep-smiles

7 comments:
I really enjoyed these pictures! Thank you for posting!
Nice pics. Thanks for posting Hil.
Peter
Yay for more photos-they are great Hil! ~Heid
Oh my word! These are so precious! I would say her grandparents are obviously ecstatic--all of them! I'll be glad when there is a photo of Grandpa Boothman holding Annie, too! GrandmaM (pronounced "grummummm..." according to Ransom)
I like the picture of Tim and Annie sleeping together.
Glad you all are going well,
Your absolute favorite cousin,
Stephanie D.
Hilary, I am soooo happy for you guys. She is so adorable :)
Thanks for the pictures Hilary and Tim. They are great!
love,
Sarah
Post a Comment