Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Some days before Christmas

I know I haven't posted in quite some time. I don't have much commentary, but I do have a lot of pictures, which I will be posting soon. Jane and Ray and Ruby came to visit on the 21st, and we had a wonderful time with them here. Then on Christmas day, Josh and Paula and Camilla joined us! It was so great to have them over for a few days. I'll be posting pictures of Christmas later.
Oh yes, I have only 10 days to go until my due date (on the 14th!). I can't believe it's coming up so quickly. A lady who works on the Navy base organized a little baby shower for us, which we went to today. Many people in Tim's group and others brought us gifts and came and had a little celebration with us. It was very nice of them to think of us!

Ok, here are a few pictures from the days before Christmas:

This year Tim made some beautiful Christmas cards....


And Jand and Ray and Ruby came for a visit! They arrived on Ruby's 6 month birthday, so Ruby got to soon try out some food! I think her first try was organic banana...

 Here she is waiting for the food....





 We also went to the beach on the 22nd. It was a pretty warm day, though it was windy at the beach.

Here I am with Ruby. 

 Jane and Ruby--the 'nautical baby'


I particularly like Ruby's expression in this one...

 

I'll also mention that Megan put on a lovely baby shower for me. Many ladies from church came, and it was a very nice shower!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any belly pictures? : ) Heid

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! Thanks for posting. Ruby has to be one of the plumpest babies ever :) She looks so cute in that little dress in the beach pictures.

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted of upcoming events! Thinking about you lots!
Aunt Tess and fam