Here is why: the weather is getting cooler.
Do you want to know something else shocking? Tim used the 'C'-word (Cold) to describe how it felt when he went on his run this morning. He actually said "cold".
Wow. Amazing. Thank you Jesus!
Also, my sister-in-law made a great post about the highland games. That's where I got the picture below. To view it click here

My brother Noah. I wish I could have been there!
3 comments:
That is an awesome picture!! If I were Noah, I'd want that one up on a wall.
I thought the word "chilly" today while I was sitting on the back porch trying to soothe Baby Blaise -- what a very nice change.
He was a good sport about tossing it again so I could get a good shot, and he fliped it like a champ!
Nice picture! Looks like he's having a GREAT time! :)
Post a Comment