I found my camera cable!
This morning we had no milk (seriously, I know), so Noah and I walked to the store to get some...

We stopped at the car wash....

Then, as requested by Noah who was very excited about it, we went through self check-out...
Some nice lady who had noticed us earlier took the picture.
The next several pictures are from Tuesday, when we went down to make cider at Uncle Jims....

Charity and Mercy, champions of the press

Kate [Noah] Emily, and Christi helping put the fresh cider into jugs.

Trudy

Christi, Noah, Trudy

Working on the cider press...

Me sending apples through the shredder/grinder
These next few pictures are from the cider party, which was at the end of October

Becky, Carrie's wonderful roommate

This picture is taken from Uncle Jim's house looking up to grandma's house on the hill and then up to ladybug peak.

Christiana

Emily

Neil washing apples before sending them to be shredded and pressed.

Dad working hard on the grinder

Charity and Mercy were big helps with the cider making.

Mom and Mrs. C straining and jugging the cider...
Pumpkin carving.
These are from Noah's birthday party!

Christiana, Noah--with his new hat, and Kate

The dinner table and us singing before the meal...
2 comments:
nice post -- family and friends are such a blessing. -- Mr M (from Miami)
I agree, Mr. M! You're in Miami! Many blessings to you there and safe travels home. I'll pray for that!
Post a Comment