Christiana reading Little Bear to Noah...she was was quite shocked [and he was quite delighted] when he said some of the words before she even got to them because he had it memorized...
Practicing violin with Christi and Emma
ChristianaChristi won the ride on the fire truck because she had the best child fire safety poster!




4 comments:
Thanks for posting these Hilary! It's great to see what some of your house looks like, and see everyone practicing their music (and reading, and standing next to a fire truck)
- Tim
1. How did I miss the fact that you play the violin? Have you always played the violin?
2. Where in the WORLD did you find that perfect-Noah-sized violin? precious!
3. You all are so talented! I hope our little one comes out with Boothman genes... although I'm not quite sure how that would work.
4. I miss you, and your family, dearly!
Thanks for the comments guys!
Melissa,
I've played the violin since I was 6! But more recently...
I miss you too...let me know if you guys are ever coming to visit the WA region...
~Hilary
So I came up with a good theory. I think that good looking people (aka mom and dad) have a duty to have beautiful children, and lots of them. I would like to congratulate them on fulfilling this duty because they made some pretty awesome looking children. Primarily female, but good looking none the less. So on this day, the 20th of November, the year of our Lord 2008, I present them with : "The good looking/smart children award"
Congratulations.
Post a Comment