Simeon grooving at breakfast. Sometimes he ate without any problems, and sometime it took some coaxing, but here he was being quite cute...
Simeon, Jemima and Naomi. They were the 3 that I took the most care of. Simeon and Naomi I would take to Kindergarden in the mornings, where they would stay until 12:30. I was in charge of Jemima the whole time...she usually took a nap in the mornings, in which time I could get some stuff done around the house and write an email or two. She was a pretty happy baby, and has beautiful, big, blue eyes.
Naomi holding on to me before I left.
This is how I brought the kids to kindergarden in the mornings. Naomi would ride her own bike and Simeon and Jemima rode in the bike trailor.
The whole family, except for Johanna who was spending the night at a friend's house, took me to the train station. They waved and waved and it was a very love-filled and nice good bye. Simeon was particularly sad when I left. He told his family very frequently during the last week that I was his friend (which, in German is also the word for girlfriend, because he said I was his friend and not a friend. They all got a kick out of that...) and he wanted me to change him, take him to bed etc. He wasn't always an easy kid, but by the end it was better. God was very gracious to me during my stay with the Seitz'.

And here's Simeon crying when I was on the train...
No comments:
Post a Comment