Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So it has been a very long time since I posted. Sorry about that. I am staying with a family in Homburg, Saarland and having a very good time. I don´t have a ton of computer time, so I haven´t been able to post any photos, but I will try to do that when I get back to the von Bibra´s if I don´t have time to do it before then...

The Seitz have 9 children, yes, 9 of them...and all of them who are over the age of 4 play an instrument and the children who are older than 9 play 2,3, or 4 of them. There is a lot of practicing of instruments around this house.

I´ve been able to adjust well, though I still wish I knew how to help more.
Jemima, the baby, must be teething or something, because she has been fussy and crying nearly incessantly today...

I´m going to go and see if I can be of help before bed time...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey Cuz,
It sounds a little crazy....I mean 9 children. those people must be insane!!(Ok, I just couldn't resist) Well, this should have you perfectly ready to return to Yakima. I'm so excited that you'll be here, and I have some interesting news to tell you, so, we should try to talk on the phone soon(no worries, I'm not getting married). I love you, and I'll be praying for you.
~Carrie~

Anonymous said...

thanks Carrie! Hopefully I´ll be able to talk to you soon...
Hilary