Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday.Dienstag

I just made lunch: Cooked carrots mildly seasoned with a touch of butter to finish and boiled potatoes. Mmmm. Tasty. Now I'm going to ride my bike to Bonn, most likely listening to German music on the ipod. (Thanks again for the ipod!)
Last Saturday we listened to Wind in the Willows in German as a family. Did I post that already? For anyone who doesn't know Wind in the Willows, you're missing out. Plus, the German translation was not a disappointment. I was really impressed, it was really good.

And it's sunny today, which means I definitly taking my rain poncho because last time it was sunny I rode home in the drenching rain.

A little while ago, as I was checking my sauteĆ©ing carrots and suddenly Vincens popped into the kitchen. Talk about a shock! He was the last person I was expecting to see. You must understand that every Tuesday Felicitas leaves to teach music to preschoolers and I´m left at home alone. So I went around the house today, cooked, cleaned the upstairs bathroom, la la la la. and all the sudden there is someone there and I´m thinking: Ok, do I talk out loud when I´m by myself (sometimes I pray outloud too) and I was thinking of what I said and I concluded that it doesn´t matter and I don´t think I vocalised any of my thoughts and if I did I still don´t think i have anything to worry about. Strange. Jesus is always there.
I´m off. Oh, and I´m not forgetting my camera today!!! Now I just have to remember to take pictures and be brave.

No comments: