Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rain

Alright, So I haven't really taken any new pictures, but because I've been so dilatory in posting any, I put up this one of Amadeus and me on Easter.
Speaking of Amadeus: He's been doing so well lately!
I went to the Freie Evangelische Gemeinde (e-free church, but the 'free' part here actually means that they don't receive tax money...) It was more traditional than my e-free at home and I was sad that we didn't sing more, but I think I'm going to go again to get a better feel for what the church is like.




Ok, so I'm going to go for a run. It's pouring rain so here are the steps:
1) Walk down stairs
2) Put on running pants, shoes, rain jacket
3) Put house key in pocket
4) Walk upstairs and exit house
5) Get to the street

Once I get to step 5 I'm usually ok, but the other steps are sometimes mechanical. I always (almost) love it once I'm out on the run...oh oh oh oh. Okay, I can do this.

Jane, remember that run we took back on the Old Moscow Hwy? It was probably the most cold and miserable run of my life. I had to pee the whole way back and I don't think there was a single bush. I'm glad you were with me. I'm glad it's not that cold right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dilatory
I could not beat it.
You win.
and you didn't even know we were playing.
but you totally know that you win. you do.
sb

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you. Yes. The saga continues. ~hrb